miércoles, 31 de mayo de 2017

Formal letter

Dear Sir,
I am writing this letter to express my concern about what happened yesterday, 30th May, with your airline. My name is Martina D’Orazio and my connecting flight to Sri Lanka via Amsterdam had been cancelled.
When I first arrived at the airport, the flight was delayed. However, not even one person come to tell the passengers why this had happened. I felt very disappointed about the airline service towards the passengers.
Afterwards, the flight was cancelled. I was told that is was not a problem of the airline, that we have to complain at the airport itself. I am very turn down because the flight was supposed to take me to see my family, and now am not able to. I have to wait for your refund that come next week.
Finally, I would really like the airline to be more efficient towards giving the passengers a quick respond with the refund. My luggage was handle to me in perfect conditions, but the way I was treated, as well as the other passengers, was disgraceful.
For a future occasion, I hope the airline will treat its customers in a polite and respectful way.
I appreciate your time, I look forward to your reply.
Yours faithfully,
Martina D’Orazio

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario