martes, 10 de julio de 2012

Formal Letter

Dear Sir Montely,

I am one of your assistants in the part of doing machines, Max Tenson. I am writing this letter to you because there is a big problem in the factory, and I want you to know about it. The problem is that the most important machine does not work.
       The machine that does not work is the machine that produces all the machines of your factory "MAC-CAN". that is a terrible problem because the machine is getting slower and slower, so the workers get annoyed and they run away.
       I look foward to your permission to fix it. I have studied how to repare machines, and I know I am ready to fix it, but I need your permission. If you want, we can have a meeting when you are free. I know more firends that can help me fixing the machine.
             
                                     Your sincerely Max Tenson


1 comentario: